Thursday, April 9, 2009

some of my fav's...

have any of you heard of Greenpan?? I saw it on an infomercial and immediately was like "I gotta have em!)...Steve said no, you have pots and pans and they are in good condition...buzz kill. Well, over time he heard more and more about them and got on board with me. I'll attach a website that you can look up and read all the technical stuff. For ex: the dangerous chemicals that are released when Teflon reaches a certain temp and how harmful it is to us and the environment, NOT to mention that babies can not filter toxins thru their lil bodies like we can. OK, I'll let you read about all that...sorry...got off on a tangent.

what I like about them is the clean up and the ability to cook with little or no oils. When I'm not cooking from my roots I like to cook clean and these pans make that soooo easy. The clean up is unbelievably EASY! No elbow grease needed at all! I love to cook, but I hate to clean.

I have the Martha Stewart line from Macy's, but you can find original Greenpan on the Internet and Target is now selling a limited selection.

http://kitchen-dining.hsn.com/todd-english-thermolon_c-qc_a-2117-4808_xc.aspx?prev=hp!4808&rdr=1&sourceid=ysmbg&cm_mmc=Paid%20Search%20Brand-_-Yahoo-_-Cooking-_-green%20pan

http://www.target.com/gp/search/191-7543383-7520657?field-keywords=green_pan&LNM=green_pan&CPNG=Home&AFID=yahoocom&LID=63661071&ref=tgt_adv_XSYH0808

http://www.amazon.com/Martha-Stewart-Collection-GreenPan-Fry/dp/B0012GM19E

No comments:

Post a Comment